You can save interest by repaying your Payday Loans early. If things go wrong, we’re here to help you find a solution.
Our Payday Loans process is simple and easy to understand.
We lend responsibly, treat our customers fairly, and help people make sense of their money.
There are no hidden charges. We make all our fees completely clear up front before you apply for the loan.
UP TO R 5000 IN YOUR ACCOUNT BY 5PM TODAY!
Fees and interest charges by Lender in terms of chapter 5 of Credit Act no.34 of 2005:
– Initiation Fee of R165+VAT on loan amount up to R1000, thereafter 10%.
– Service Fee of R60 per month.
– Interest of 5% per month (.17% per day. 60%p.a) for the first loan in a Calendar year. 3% (0.1% per day. 36%p.a) for any loan thereafter in that calendar yea
– All attempts will be made to contact the client to agree repayment terms, whereafter the account will be handed over to an external Debtor Collector who will add on their collection fees.
– Non – payment will result in a client’s National Credit Profile showing an unpaid account in arrears. Other credit providers assess these credit profiles when making lending decisions. Non-payment will impact your Credit Rating negatively and will affect future credit applications.
– Renewal is not automatic and is subject to credit rating, employment and affordability criteria.
– Based on the above criteria will readjust your loan offer if your circumstances have changed significantly since your previous application.
– You may apply for a loan increase after 3 successful payments.